We buy directly from the growers and farming co-operatives and guarantee fair prices for produce (at a better rate than wholesalers) to support them in sustaining organic farming methods and ensure better earning and economic welfare for the community.
- We give access to the domestic Indian and EU international markets.
- We share information on organic and ecologically sustainable farming methods and how to switch.
- We inform about market demand, suitable types of crops and how to grow other or newer varieties of produce.
- We organise regular local farmers markets where growers can sell their produce to the local communities.
- We promote farmers' produce under our brand, with their stories
- We have proposed to work with local governments to increase the reach of organic products
- We plan to bring investment for procurement and local processing of farm produce, benefiting the local communities